CS CENTOP elegance
The complete system CENTOP elegance combines our tried-and-tested on-roof mounting system with the innovative S-Class Vision solar panel. The mounting system has been specially adjusted to match the outstanding appearance of the panels, as well as its technical and static requirements. The black laminated glass rear side of the panel, black panel clamps and frameless installation results in a homogenous, simple and elegant PV system.
Solar panel: S-Class Vision - Powerful. Elegant. Innovative.
The S-Class Vision is the innovative glass/glass solar panel from Centrosolar. The process of bonding the glass makes it especially durable and powerful. Cells in the panel are particularly well protected. The special anti-reflective coating on the front side of the Centrosolar glass pane guarantees optimal output even under diffuse irradiation. The panels can be mounted both in on-roof or in-roof systems, either upright or horizontally, because they are manufactured without frames. The scratch-resistant black finish on the rear glass pane is not only attractive, it also helps avoid damage to components within the panel during installation. The decision to forgo both an aluminium frame and plastic film on the rear side minimises the amount of materials required during panel production and optimises the energy balance of the entire PV system. The new S-Class Vision is an aesthetic achievement, applicable in a variety of installations. It is highly fire-resistant and durable, and conserves resources. In short, it’s a brand new rung on the evolutionary ladder of solar panel development.
Inverter: Powerstocc Excellent -The fully equipped inverter
The inverters from the Powerstocc Excellent series offer the best combination of power and comfort in six sizes ranging between 3 kWp and 10 kWp. Maximum output is achieved from the PV system using up to three MPP trackers. The integrated DC switch provides additional security and lowers installation costs. An integrated data logger ensures the storage and everyday availability of your data, while our ten-year product warranty guarantees you a high yield over the long term.
Mounting system: MS CENTOP elegance -Flexible on-roof mounting system for slanted roofs
The flexible modular system makes it possible to quickly install the Centop elegance mounting system and adapt it flexibly to suit all roofing situations. The high quality components made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminium lend the system a maximum degree of rigidity, making it suitable for use under even the most demanding situations. The black panel clamps are specially adapted to prevent strain on the S-Class Vision panels and ensure firm installation.
- Output from 210 Wp to 220 Wp
- 54 polycrystalline cells
- Increased efficiency due to positive power classification
- Ten-year product warranty
- Multiple-award-winning, scratch-resistant and anti-reflective glass for maximum yield
- Load rated up to 5,400 Pa, minimal deflection
- 100 per cent PID free, certified by Germany’s TÜV Rheinland
- Consistent high panel quality ensured by regular quality controls such as network tests
- 15 years of production experience in the ‘CENTROSOLAR Sonnenstromfabrik’ in Germany
- Manufactured in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2009
- Black laminated and scratch-resistant rear side glass
- Ten-year product warranty (optional)
- Integrated data logger
- Cenview portal (free of charge)
- Integrated active power control
- Switching contact for changing to own consumption mode
- Range of performance classes for maximum output
- High efficiency even in the partial load range
- Individual MPP tracking
- Optional arc detection for
- PS 7.0/8.3/10.1
- Optional analogue/GSM modem
MS CENTOP elegance
- Flexibly adjustable to all conditions
- Quick, simple and secure installation
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminium components
- Black panel clamps for a homogenous appearance
|Product category:||Complete Systems|
|Complete Systems:||CS CENTOP elegance|
Please find additional downloads to this product in the download section of our website.