Complete System Excellent
Elegant, Efficient, Excellent!
The complete system Excellent offers you a 10 year product guarantee on all components and a very aesthetically look. Produced by the Centrosolar AG in Germany and designed by our professional planners, we created a highly efficient complete system. Through the use of high-quality black put-in mounting system, the gap-free installation and the quality of modules with excellent optics, you acquire an absolute premium product that stands out from the competition.
Solar panel: S-Class Excellent - Design and yield performance at its best
The panels of the series S-Class Excellent combine multi-award-winning anti-reflective glass with a anodised aluminum profile frame in elegant black. Our “Sonnenstromfabrik” in Wismar manufactures our solar panels. We use only components from renowned manufacturers from the photovoltaic industry. In combination with our performance guarantee, product warranty and our positive performance classification, we give you the highest yields far beyond the guaranteed 26 years.
Inverter: Powerstocc® Excellent - The fully equipped PV inverter
With our Powerstocc Excellent inverter series, we provide you with the ideal combination of performance and convenience. With up to three MPP trackers, the performance of the PV system is optimally used. The integrated DC switch also ensures your security and simplifies your installation. Due to an integrated data logger, storage and daily availability of your data is ensured.
Mounting system: MS Constocc® Excellent - The mounting system for sloping roofs
Through its modular connector system, special insertion technique and clever design the MS Constocc Excellent is fast to install and very robust. Its components are manufactured from corrosion resistant stainless steel and aluminum in elegant black. In combination with the modules, the system forms a visually homogeneous area, which allows the roof to be a real eye-catcher.
Significant advantages for home owners:
- Anti-reflective glass modules for particularly high yields
- Premium design in black
- Package solutions individually adaptable to suit your needs
- 10-year commercial warranty on the Excellent complete system
- Massive module profiles protect the system against heavy snow loads
Significant advantages for roofers and installers:
- Easy and quick to install on all roof types
- Top quality "made in Germany"
- All system components are optimally adjusted to one another
- Complete solution including service: a one-stop shop
- 16 panels at 215 Wp each
- 54 mono- or polycrystalline cells
- Improved performance due to positive performance classification
- Award-winning anti-reflective solar glass ensures highest electrical and financial yields
- Bears mechanical loads up to 5,400 Pa, and therefore highest wind and snow loads
- Salt spray test acc. IEC 61 701 Ed.2 passed
- Ammonia resistance test acc. IEC 62 716 passed
- 100% PID-free, certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Performance and handling optimized dimensions
- Sustainable high quality modules due to frequent quality checks
- Manufactured in the CENTROSOLAR “Sonnenstromfabrik” in Germany
- Over 15 years experience in producing PV panels
- Produced according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2009
- Black frame
- Black back sheet
- 26 years linear performance guarantee
Powerstocc® 3.6 Excellent
- 10 years product warranty
- Integrated data logger
- Active power control mechanism
- Contact for self-consumption control integrated
- Large variety in power classes to suit your needs
- High efficiency even at low irradiation
- Individual MPP-Tracking
- Optional with GSM or analog modem
MS Constocc® Excellent
- Optimal ventilation of the solar panels for a positive performance through closed panel field
- Fast, easy and secure installation
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and aluminum components
- Loading system with cross bracing for a even load distribution
- Closed field generator for the highest aesthetic standards
|Complete Systems:||CS Excellent|
Please find additional downloads to this product in the download section of our website.