Quicker than the market
The success of Centrosolar AG is based on making the best use of our knowledge and expanding into international markets.
JEach of our former three companies, Solara, Solarstocc and Biohaus, was a pioneer of the German solar industry and is characterized by many years of experience in the photovoltaic sector. This knowledge became the basis for the merger which formed Centrosolar AG. The founding of additional subsidiaries in Europe and the United States has allowed us to increase the production output of our Wismar site to an annual capacity of 200 MWp. Presently the Sonnenstromfabrik facilities are being expanded yet again, by autumn 2011 the annual capacity will have reached 350 MWp.
An international success story
- 2010 Opening of a second US-subsidiary in San Francisco
Founding of a subsidiary in the UK
Founding of a subsidiary in Canada
- 2009 Founding of a subsidiary in the Netherlands
- Inauguration of the new production facility in Wismar (Germany)
- 2007 Merger of Solara, Biohaus and Solarstocc to form Centrosolar AG (Germany), renaming of the holding company to Centrosolar Group AG
- Founding of subsidiaries in the United States, Spain, Greece, Italy and France
- 2006 Acquisition of Biohaus PV Handels GmbH (Germany)
- 2005 Founding of Centrosolar AG (Germany), now Centrosolar Group AG
- Acquisition of Solara (Germany) and Solarstocc (Germany)